Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lost


I'm not sure what the hell is wrong with me. it seems to be heartbreak every time. I was so in love with him. I absolutely adored him and would have done anything for him. Honestly, I think I loved him more than any man in my life. I could feel his heartbeat. I knew when he needed encouragement. I knew when he needed prayer. I swear sometimes we had the same thoughts -even for a midnight snack...we were in sync. Like two peas in a pod. I loved his voice, his smell, his touch -and he loved mine. He loved the way I touched him. I don't understand what makes a man go after something less when what he has is already great and beautiful. He was happy... he seemed happy anyway... Our talks late at night...cheesy love words. Our glasses of vino on the porch. I loved the way he Loved Poppa. We inspired each other spiritually. The music he played made my heart explode. I think we would have written music together....made our own love songs, but now it's gone...the music is gone. I know I would have been a best friend, a lover, and help mate to him. The bright sunny day on the beach is gone. He threw away the best thing he ever had...pure LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment