Friday, May 25, 2012

There Is Always Hope

Do you feel you're losing hope? Are you tired? Do you feel you are hanging by a thread and it's about to break? Do you feel like you have been calling out and you hear nothing but silence to your hearts cries? God's word is true and everlasting. His word is faithful and true. Cling to the hope that you know. Faith, hope and love are all inertwined together -they are your rope to hang onto in times of struggle and pain. Jesus is on the other end of that rope you're holding onto. He is your anchor and He won't let go of you. When you are running low on hope, cry out to Jesus. He will give you more hope, just ask Him for it. Psalm 62:5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Psalm 43:5 Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 71:5 For you have been my hope, Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. Psalm 119:114 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Job 11:18 You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety. There's always HOPE, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment