Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Dream






Someday....

I see a bright sunny summer day
Seagulls and the smell of salty air
Smiles and tears of loved ones who are near
Speaking words of eternal devotion
Promises that are never broken
Tender vows spoken
Whispers of sweet everythings
Shades of aqua and nickel
   the colors of the sea..
The sun reflecting off the waves
Sand between our toes
Melting in an ever-fixed gaze upon the eyes of my lover
I'm dressed in white, a thin veil swept across my face
music wafting to listening ears
Sparkling symbols of true commitment wrapped around fingers
Staying true to each other, forsaking all others
'til the very last breath each soul breathes
First dance, champagne, celebration
candles, guitar, rose petals..the scent of innocence...naked, in warm embraces

No comments:

Post a Comment