Friday, December 7, 2012

Mirrors



She is looking in the mirror tonight ...harsh reality is all she sees: lines of tiredness on her face -a forced smile is hard to come by. Behind her eyes are tears yet to be shed, and she knows she can't let them slip down her cheeks until she's alone in the darkness of her room in her empty bed, where her pillow greets them every night. Some say she's strong, but the dress she wears feels like loneliness. Her silent prayers unspoken: "Oh, Poppa God, just let me know You are here, and hold me tight because I can't go on like this tonight. Send your angels to help me find my way." She straightens herself up, sighs, and walks out the door to make dinner for her kids. "Poppa, help me tonight."
(To be continued. My Story, my Heart, my Testimony. written by Jenny Williams, Ruby Wives Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.)

3 comments:

  1. Everything is going to be okay!! Poppa always turns everything around for HIS glory...and for our best!! His ways are higher than our ways. He knows the plans He has for us. Praying for you. God can turn anything around...if He wants to!! Peace...be still!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John 12:24 ESV

      Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit.

      This applies to relationship as much as anything else. Let it totally die...so it can yield fruit!!

      Delete
  2. That was me last night. This pain is unbearable

    ReplyDelete