Saturday, June 16, 2012

Letter To My Wife

Dear Wife of Mine, I know I should have sent this to you sooner- I sometimes don't know how to tell you how I feel. You're the most beautiful thing my eyes get to see every day; and even when I'm away, you are still in my view. You never fade from my sight. I know I don't always tell you what you need to hear. It's hard for me to come up with the words, because I'm a simple man and I have a hard time admitting what I'm feeling. I just want you to know that your my whole world and I never want or need anything else. The creator knew exactly what I needed when He made you. Your smile washes away the struggles of my day. Your laugh makes me feel alive. Being in your arms is like being at home. I feel accepted, wanted and relaxed. Your presence makes me at ease and you are my safe place to land. You let me be me, and you love me anyway. Your voice, your touch, your smell, are always what I long for when I'm away. You are never not on my mind. When I'm busy working and earning a living, I feel it's an honor and a privilege to provide for you, my wife and the beautiful family we made. Face it, girl, you're my whole world. Don't you ever fret or worry as you grow older with age. You are always beautiful to me. I always see you as my bride -every day. Thanks for putting up with me. For loving me in spite of my foolish notions, the mistakes I make, and my weaknesses. I am always learning something valuable from you. I love your heart. You're so gentle and so kind. I have a good woman by my side. There's nothing more I could ever want. You and the kids and God are all I need. Thank you, Baby for making my life better than it could ever be. I love you, always and forever. ~ Love, Your Husband
Written By Jenny Williams, Ruby Wives Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment